A fab monochrome duplex in Gothenburg

I must admit I'm a bit bleary eyed this morning. We touched down in Sweden late last night and two extra strong coffees haven't helped this morning...worrying?! Perhaps this space will lift my spirits a little? I do love a duplex and this light filled one in Gothenburg is fab. What strikes me is how difficult it must have to been to decorate with all of those angles, and yet the result  appears effortless and very cool. Love the monochrome and wood palette too. The perfect space to brighten up a grey Tuesday wouldn't you agree?!








Stadshem via Coco Lapine and La Maison D'Anna G with thanks
Spirits are officially lifted! How about yours?!

I can see so many items I love in this space: 'Hey You' print, Cushions: svenskt tenn,  lucky boy Sunday hand, striped, dotted and Hay dot. Cross blanket, HAY tray and DLM tables, artists wooden hand and wooden bird. Thonet 214 chair in white.

I hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment