Enchanted guest #2....say hi to Elizabeth from Pretty Pink Tulips! And 3 winners!

Good morning, so happy to bring you yet another wonderful enchanted guest, say hi to Elizabeth from Pretty Pink Tulips. Another favorite and daily stop for me, Pretty Pink Tulips is one stop shopping for all things beautiful and elegant on everything from interior design to chic entertaining to floral design.  So am happy to have her here today to have her share with us her ideas on holiday hostess gifts, her elegant style was a perfect choice! Thank you Elizabeth and take it away.............

The Christmas tree, wreath and garland winners are announced at end of this post!





I'm so excited that Tina invited me over to The Enchanted Home today to share some ideas for holiday hostess gifts. 

The only thing better than being invited to someone's home for a special holiday gathering is finding the perfect gift that will show them how much you appreciated the invitation!

Though time does not always allow, I try to do something personalized for my hosts. One of my favorites was this acrylic bowl by La Plates. I filled it with popcorn and seasonings for a holiday movie night, but it can easily be used by the pool for the 4th of July!

For another friend, I created a monogrammed set of cocktail napkins. I loved this oversized circle monogram.

Hands down, my favorite scent of the season, is the Nest Holiday candle. Dress it up with an ornament tied on with ribbon and you are ready with a "hostess pleasing" gift in minutes. (Just be sure and buy one for yourself because these smell amazing!)

Eleni's Cookies are a sweet treat, especially if there are children in the home. They are a nut-free environment, so safe for those with nut allergies.



Finally, one of the most elegant hostess gifts is a beautiful orchid. Wrap it up in cellophane and tie on a holiday ribbon. Your host will get months of enjoyment out of it and I have found well priced ones at Home Depot or Whole Foods. 

The most important thing about a hostess gift is that it doesn't need to be expensive, just thoughtful. And, by all means, if you are known for your homemade gingerbread or jams, wrap that up and know that your hostess will appreciate the time you took to prepare a gift with love.

Here's to celebrating with friends and family! Happy holidays, everyone!


Thank you Elizabeth! See I told you she would deliver! And I am in love with every one of your choices, YES to monograms and a double yes for orchids!! You can come on over anytime!  Perfect gifts indeed. If you are not already familiar with Pretty Pink Tulips, you must stop by and check out her fabulous blog! Click here to visit.

I am thrilled to announce not one but THREE winners of the fabulous goodies so generously donated by Christmas Tree Market! 


Prize IDWinner IDPublic InfoPrivate InfoRandom Sorting IDWeight
1: TREE790705BETH DUNCAN09A33B07-6A4D-4170-B3E1-37057A1C76DD1
2: WREATH790727LAUREN L.0A915AD4-8747-4F7A-9A2B-CF22629DE5091
3: GARLAND790716IVYCLAD0C8B3A4C-86A8-4626-A71B-93220A48F58D1


1st place for the 6' Frasier tree- Beth Duncan

2nd place for the 30" wreath- Lauren L.

3rd place for the beautiful lit garland- Ivyclad

Congratulations! Please contact me right away to insure that these items ship in the next day or two. Email me with your shipping information. If I do not hear from winner by tomorrow afternoon, I regret that I will have to select another winner as this is something that has to happen fast  since Christmas is just around the corner!! Hope everyone has a fabulous day, stay calm and jingle on! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment