An update on Teddy and a recap on Easter......





Hi there, hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Easter and Passover weekend with their loved ones. I had my parents in town which was wonderful and though Teddy's presence was certainly missed we counted the blessing that he's alive and relatively well, recovering and under excellent care. The GREAT news is that he is likely coming home TOMORROW! We are very excited. He has made great progress over the last two days, and though he's a bit banged up, he has his energy and spirit back again.... a beautiful thing to see. He will still need to be seen/observed by the doctor every 3-4 days over the next 2 weeks to be watchful for infection but fingers crossed  he is officially in the healing/recovering stage and I know being back home is going to be a giant step for him in that direction. We cannot wait to lavish him with a wonderful meal and some new toys, plenty of attention and love. His sweet sunny disposition has won over the hearts of all those working with him and they have taken amazingly good care of him, but its time for him to be where he belongs.......home.
 I have said it already but I am compelled to say it again......I was telling my parents how completely overwhelmed by emotion I was at the outpouring of support and kindness from all my readers. I cannot tell you enough how reading through them was so uplifting and gave me  much needed positive energy, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. Though it wasn't exactly the weekend I had hoped for I did do my best to make things feel Easter like and springy and after getting such a good report, I think it put a little pep in our step for every member in my household so things started feeling a little more back to normal. Just a few flowery touches around the house.........

Also need to add how wonderful it felt to finally after 6 days,  sit down and write a normal post. I soooo missed being a part of blogland and look forward to catching up on all that's been happening with everyone over the next few days............


Love tulips in all their many colors........
Added some blue and white boxes

Love green apples in blue and white




Late day sun is my favorite.......


Teddy's "corner" waiting for him to back.............










White tulips........


I could live on this........give me antipasta and a fresh baguette.....I am good to go!




More white tulips



Added another vase with tulips to balance it out.......


And Easter morning.......

LOVE that fresh fruit is starting to get in season again......love the abundance of wonderful fresh fruit

Setting up for Easter breakfast, we were blessed with the most beautiful day!



White tulips add so much to a table.......






So that's a little recap on my weekend, it was low key, uplifting to get great news, wonderful to be with my family and above all a time to reflect on the blessings we have been given. One of which is my thanks for your many prayers and well wishes which I am confident helped Teddy to turn a corner and begin a full recovery. Thank you so very much! Wishing you a wonderful day.
There's "the man"!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment