A warm wood feel in Southern Sweden

Feeling revived from my mini break to London (more on that tomorrow), and since I have just set foot on Swedish soil I thought it'd be rude not to post something from around here. So here are a few pics from Malmö photographer Vidir Giersson's portfolio, the photographer behind the Malmö Modern post I shared last Monday. These warm rooms are all softened by touches of different types of wood. I love the way Vidir has captured the texture, it makes me want to reach out and touch it!




Photography: Vidir Giersson
 I see the great blog La Maison D'Anna G has also spotted Vidir's portfolio, perfect!

Don't you just love arriving home? I think I'm going to relax on the sofa with a cup of tea and one of new interior magazines! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. x

No comments:

Post a Comment