Glamping, Cornwall style

Hi campers! I'm back, and what a week! Anyone in England and Sweden will tell you that the weather last month was attrocious - so we packed for rain and more rain. And guess what? The weather was hot, hot, HOT! Perfect for breakfast al fresco and surfing on Cornwall's finest beaches! Here are a few pics from the wonderful Polgreen Glamping complete with beautiful fields, Rosie the sheep, pigs, chicken, a nature trail and a wonderful little honesty shop stocked with produce from the local farms. Thank you Sarah and Simon for a wonderful stay!

PG
PG
PG
MSH
MSH  
MSH
MSH
MSH
PG
All photos: Polgreen Glamping or My Scandinavian Home as specified
I can warmly recommend this wonderful 'glamping' site, especially if you would like to get back to basics but with an added touch of luxury - double bed with a duvet in a tent anyone?

At the weekend I managed to catch the Olympic men's cycling in Richmond Park, London - which was so exciting! Now I'm totally into the Olympics, which is why i'm writing this post so late (I couldn't tear myself away!!).

It feels good to be back in sunny Sweden though and I'll be blogging daily again with lots of interior design inspiration, so pop back tomorrow!

It's always good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment