Which would you choose?

Happy Wednesday....wow its the middle of the week already?? Very busy days lately and today I am hosting a birthday luncheon for a very special girl. I will do my best to try and include some highlights but have been a little under the weather in addition to taking care of my son who is sick in bed, so if I appear fully dressed to greet the guests with food to serve, I will consider it a success:)  given that I am EXHAUSTED. But thankfully woke up feeling better and well rested after two loooooong days with little sleep. Busy week ahead for me so will pop in when I can......

 OK, its time for another round of Which would you choose?  Today's theme is summer dressing.....lets just say you are invited to someones house for a summer party, backyard style. You want to look chic, polished but still casual and comfy. Which outfit best reflects your personal style? Would you tweak the look you have chosen and if so how or do you love it exactly as its shown? Love to know what my stylish readers love and hear your take on things......oh and lest I forget (all figures shown including the perfect legs, toned arms and skinny mini waists are part of the package, lol)! Now.........see which you like!


                                                            CHOICE 1

                                                          CHOICE 2

CHOICE 3


CHOICE 4

CHOICE 5

CHOICE 6

CHOICE 7

CHOICE 8

CHOICE 9

CHOICE 10

CHOICE 11

CHOICE 12


CHOICE 13

CHOICE 14

CHOICE 15

CHOICE 16


Seriously I love each and every one, when you look good, you feel good. Don't you think? They say always dress each morning as if you are going to bump into someone that you want to look really good for. I wish I followed that more often because when I do there is absolutely a little pep in my step....are you the same way?  I included things that I love and that reflect my style for the most part but tried to vary it up a little so hopefully something for everyone here!!  So...whats your choice? I cannot wait to hear. Enjoy your day!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment