Which would you choose?


Hi there, unfortunately have been sick since Saturday...but the good news is its turned a corner and today's the first day I am actually feeling slightly better, still tired and achey but much better, so the end is near, hate being sick in the summer!
 Thankfully planned out my posts for this week already. One of these is overdue! Don't you think? Time for my weekly Which would you choose. So....lets just say you need to grab your magic wand and transplant the perfect breakfast room into your home. You know......one that is  perfect to hang out in on cold rainy mornings, one to get your family together in for lively meals and one that is inviting enough for "girls night" or Scrabble battles on a cold snowy morning. What makes up the perfect breakfast room to you? 16 beautiful choices here and the decision is in your hands. I see two that really appeal to me and look forward to hearing which you choose! So here we go..........

                                                                                        CHOICE 1
House Beautiful

CHOICE 2

Coastal Living

CHOICE 3
Southern Accents

CHOICE 4
Coastal Living

CHOICE 5

CHOICE 6
Southern Accents

CHOICE 7

CHOICE 8
Traditional Home

CHOICE 9

CHOICE 10
Ashely Whittaker

CHOICE 11
Victoria

CHOICE 12
HB

CHOICE 13
My Home Ideas

CHOICE 14
Ralph Lauren

CHOICE 15
Coastal Living

CHOICE 16
Coastal Living

Sigh...breakfast would feel like a royal event in any one of these gorgeous breakfast rooms. Thought I have it narrowed down to two, but now not so sure!! Could I have one for each of my 16 virtual reality homes? :) So tell me, which is your choice? Is there a clear cut favorite? Tell me about it!! What makes up the perfect breakfast room anyway? 

Wishing you a wonderful day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment