Devine Dutch: interior inspiration

Yesterday I was in a shop with my eldest little girl and she said 'I have a great big problem, I'd love everything in the shop.' OK, not exactly a big problem compared to world peace (I need to work on that!) but don't you get that feeling sometimes? There are some shops I long to visit but fear it could be more than a little dangerous. The dutch, for example, have a real flair for design which bears a strong resemblance to Scandinavian style. I would love to spend a weekend in Amsterdam and visit shops like Sukha.....the only problem is, I might just feel like my daughter did today!





Pictures: Sukha Amsterdam
What d'you think?

Have you visited Amsterdam or perhaps even Sukha?!

As some of you know from my post last Thursday I am in fact on a bit of a long weekend break visiting my sister and her family. It just so happens that she lives on a very beautiful part of an island in the mediterranean. Sigh, the things I do for my sister.... :) I'm off to enjoy my final morning capuccino in the square now before I head back for the slightly colder and greyer Sweden this afternoon. But my batteries are officially charged!

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment