Which would you choose?


Hi there! How is your week going? Mine is super busy, chock full and I suspect its not going to let up until the holidays have come and gone. Things are starting to calm down in terms of everything storm related and I have been working around the clock to catch up. I am not  going to complain one bit however,  given the chaos of the last 2 weeks. My heart and prayers go out to the many  (yes as hard as that is to believe) who STILL have no power, have lost homes, all they had. Hope you will keep them all in your prayers, life really is precious.
 
Today's which would you choose is all about beautifully decorated front doors for Christmas! Yes..that's right, Christmas! Its not so far away.  So many ways to go........ pull out all the stops and go all the way, an ode to old fashioned Christmas decorating or maybe a more subtle approach is your choice.  Which of these beautiful and festive doorways calls your name? I can't wait to see who ends up taking first place. I have my eye on a few and have gotten some much needed inspiration for my own front door! Here we go.....
 
CHOICE 1 
Shadetree Photography 

CHOICE 2
 CHOICE 3
Pottery Barn

CHOICE 4
Southern Living

CHOICE 5

CHOICE 6
Pinterest  

CHOICE 7
Pinterest 

CHOICE 8


CHOICE 9

CHOICE 10

CHOICE 11

CHOICE 12

CHOICE 13

CHOICE 14

CHOICE 15
 
CHOICE 16
 
 
So which of these gorgeous decorated front doors appeals to you? Is there one clear cut winner or a few vying for first place? I have narrowed it down to two....but truth be told, I think all of them are quite beautiful in their own unique way. Look forward to hearing which you choose...and remember today is the last day to be eligible for my pewter napkin ring giveaway!  Click here to visit, and enter! Wishing you a fabulous day.
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment