Which would you choose? Golden Globes edition!


Hi there and happy Sunday afternoon to you. I don't normally post on the weekends, but on occasion there is a good reason to. The Golden Globes being one such good reason. Are you watching? Admittedly (call me vain) I love the pre show and fashions way more than having to endure the looooong award show. I love to see what everyone is wearing, normally I walk away with a clear cut winner in my mind and unfortunately many who disappoint. I sometimes think, with every resource known to mankind and that's the best you can do? Anyone with me on this one?
So let's dream a little here....you have just been told that there is an extra seat for you at the Golden Globes!!  A plane will be there to pick you up in just a few hours. You are given a choice of the following gowns to wear....you know the drill, Which would you choose? I cannot wait to see what you are wearing to this fancy schmancy soiree..... Have fun!


CHOICE 1
Alice by Temperly


 CHOICE 2
Lanvin

CHOICE 3
Halston Heritage

CHOICE 4

Roland Mouret





CHOICE 5
Temperley London

CHOICE 6
Marni

CHOICE 7
Gucci




CHOICE 8
Notte by Marchesa
CHOICE 9
Matthew Williamson
CHOICE 10
Marchesa
CHOICE 11
Roland Mouret
CHOICE 12
Temperley
CHOICE 13
Michael Kors

CHOICE 14
Prabal Gurung
CHOICE 15
Oscar De La Renta

CHOICE 16
Jason Wu
Oh boy...so many beauties. I am kind of feeling the creamy numbers, that Lanvin....dreamy. But then we have Jason Wu, Oscar and Prabal too. Temperly looking mighty good too. Marchesa is always a sure bet for major glam. Oh no, you only have hours to choose....which one will be the lucky dress to make it down the red carpet? Can't wait to to hear! Are you watching? Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon/evening.......
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment