Which would you choose? Valentines day edition!


Happy Valentines day! Well in light of the holiday of love, this is a Valentines day edition of my weekly Which would you choose. So, here is my little scenario...... your significant other has decided to surprise you and whisk you off to your absolute most favorite restaurant in the world. It can be anywhere, no worries..the "travel fairies" have it all arranged! So go for it, and make it something goooood!
 
You get to be wined and dined all night long by the person you love (does it get any better)  but there's one detail missing.....the dress! Always about the dress. So here are your choices.....all in various shades of love (red and pink with a few blacks thrown in for good measure). Take a close look and which one most says "Be my valentine"? Can't wait to hear.....
 
  CHOICE 1
Marchesa

CHOICE 2


Temperley London

CHOICE 3
Missoni
  CHOICE 4
 
Diane Von Furstenberg

CHOICE 5
Alice by Temperley


CHOICE 6

Valentino

CHOICE 7
Diane von Furstenberg

 CHOICE 8
Jason Wu


CHOICE 9
L'wren Scott


CHOICE 10
\
Donna Karan


CHOICE 11
Lela Rose


CHOICE 12


Milly



CHOICE 13 
 Lanvin

CHOICE 14 
Etro
 CHOICE 15
 Valentino
 
 
  Ahhh so many beauties, I would wear any one of them.  So tell me which you would choose! Do you like dressing up going all out or do you prefer a casual night to kick back? We have a long standing tradition with one of my best friends and her husband, we go out to a favorite restaurant to celebrate every year and have been doing it for years...always look forward to a night of friendship, love and laughter! So tell me, what are you doing on this day of love?
 
 
PS Want to know what I am giving myself for this special day? Besides the small box of hand dipped chocolates I treat myself to every Valentines day. Well I always wanted to try this and lately am really into skincare, so bit the bullet and finally indulged in the award winning cream to the stars, La Prarie's famed Caviar cream. Yes its expensive, but hopefully worth it. As I have heard repeated, "never ever go cheap on your face". Right on. Will let you know how my face likes it:)
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment