Guest posting at Chic Coastal Living....


Hi there, I am over today at one of my most favorite blogs in all of the blogland kingdom, super chic and stylish Chic Coastal Living where I am a contributing editor (that sounds so important)!

What's the next best thing to owning your own beach house? Virtually creating one/dreaming one up! So, that's what I did......I really hope you will stop over because I worked really hard to create my virtual beach house and you are invited!!  Click here to come visit me at my beach house (sandy feet are welcome)

And....Desiree is offering a wonderful giveaway, something every beach house (and non beach houses too) could use for summer entertaining!

Here's a sneak peek........



Don't forget about my Mothers Day extravaganza giveaway, one of four fabulous prizes!! Click here for details and to be eligible...winners to be announced on Saturday!

See you over at Chic Coastal Living! Have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment