Which would you choose?

Hi there! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed my "down day" yesterday to putter around the house and go on my computer blogging and "pinteresting" away to my hearts content. I think one day a week needs to be set aside for some quiet down time, I always feel so energized once I do and no one is going to take care of "us" like ourselves!

I equate chic summer dressing with the color white (and all its many shades). This week we are going to a fundraiser where none other than the talented Kelly Clarkson is performing and I was thinking it is the perfect excuse to go and get a new summer dress...and of course white is what came immediately  to mind!

So.....today's post is all about white dresses. I love so many here, actually all of them so it is very hard for me to narrow it down to a few much less just one! I feel white in the summer against golden skin is always so elegant and crisp looking. How about you? Does white always seem right to you too?

So you know the drill...you get to pick one white dress. Many beauties to choose from, can't wait to see which you choose! Ready, let's go.....


CHOICE 1



 Stella McCartney

CHOICE 2







Oscar de la Renta

CHOICE 3

Temperley London


CHOICE 4


 Marni

CHOICE 5

Lanvin


CHOICE 6


Sophia Kokosalaki



CHOICE 7




Nina Ricci 


CHOICE 8

Lanvin



CHOICE 9

Roberto Cavalli



 
CHOICE 10

Catherine Malandrino



CHOICE 11

Gucci



CHOICE 12

Band of Outsiders




CHOICE 13

Diane Von Fursternberg





CHOICE 14

Tibi




CHOICE 15

Alexander Wang




CHOICE 16



Dolce and Gabanna



I am so sorry...I know I made this very difficult. As I always do I will get the comments started with one of my own, and trust me this comment involved many trips back to look at all these dresses,there were so many to love but admittedly there were two that totally "wowed" me from the start. How would you accessorize the white dress you chooses? Jewelry? Shoes? Bag? Come on...you know I love details:)

Also just so you know there are some real deals to be found over at Net a Porter, love that site...if you are in the market for something chic you should by all means stop by! Thanks for stopping in and paying me a visit and now it's your turn......




Reminder....today is the last day to enter the giveaway for the beautiful pair of blue and white plates! You must visit this post and comment there to be eligible...don't miss out, winner to be announced tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment