A cute Swedish family apartment

Hello, how are you today?! I've been in a rush since I woke up (I think it's one of those days where I'll always be one step behind). Sorry if this is a bit rushed but i really wanted to share this home currently for sale in Gothenburg, Sweden. What strikes me most is the children's room for two. It's so sweetly laid out I can just see the little ones chatting away in their beds or drawing along side each other at their desks. Oh and OK, the Bumling light in the kitchen is a bit of a favourite too.....








Stadshem
The clothes in the bedroom are such a useful styling tool. I recently had a photo shoot in my home (can't wait to share more with you soon) and I could really emphasize the look and feel I wanted by taking a few select items from my wardrobe. Perfect! Who says clothes are just for wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment