Which would you choose?

Hi there and happy Monday morning to you.  Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Ours was fun and quite busy. A big party Sat. night, amazing the power of a turquoise necklace! It solved all my wardrobe woes:) Got to see Blue Jasmine and loved it (as I do nearly all Woody Allen films) it was done really well, and Cate's performance was spectacular! I definitely recommend it. The weather around these parts was nothing short of perfection . I mean seriously incredible, no humidity, 70's, bright sunny skies..almost cool at night,no complaints over here:)

It has forced me to realize fall is not so far away. I have succumbed to the fact that summer is winding down with only about 3 weeks left to go, the start of school and the many back to school sales are a sure reminder, football practice is starting and of course  fall is beckoning and getting louder every day with subtle little hints. The bright side is of course that I love fall weather, comfort foods and of course all the beautiful fall fashions!

Every season I buy at least one really good coat, one that I am totally in love with and will feel like a million bucks wearing. It is afterall a very long season and I get a lot of mileage out of my good classics.  So I got busy and admittedly had fun checking out some of the new coats. You know what's next.....your turn to choose! If you were in the market for a brand new coat, which would one would find a way into your closet? Ready, let's go........


CHOICE 1

Fendi
 CHOICE 2
Gucci

 CHOICE 3
Vivienne Westwood
 CHOICE 4
Day Birger et Mikkelsen


 CHOICE 5
Alexander McQueen


 CHOICE 6

Miu Miu
CHOICE 7
The Row
 CHOICE 9

CHOICE 10
Red Valentino
CHOICE 11
Miu Miu
CHOICE 12
Burberry London
CHOICE 13
Gucci
CHOICE 14
Isabel Marant
CHOICE 15
Joseph
CHOICE 16
DKNY


So many beauties!! Do you tend to go for a structured coat? Something with a bit of flair? Pop of color or embellishment? Do you like to dress up your coats with pins and/or scarves or go simple? As I always do I will start the conversation going with the first comment on my choice. Happy virtual shopping. All coats can be found at Net a Porter, a super fantastic shopping source. Enjoy your day and start to your week and as always, thanks for stopping in!


Don't forget about the wonderful tole planter giveaway!! If you have not seen the new tole custom line I will be carrying, you must not miss it...click here for all details!

No comments:

Post a Comment