An apartment in Stockholm with a happy glow

It's Friday - woohooo! Up to anything great this weekend? I think I'll be doing a lot of lazing around with my family in the last of the summer sun and enjoying long breakfasts like the one seen in these inspiring images. It's amazing what a difference pops of yellow do to a space, the colour instantly adds warmth and happiness. I love the way it's used as an accent against the soft pastels and greys too.







Fantastic Frank via Feel inspired 

This home makes me feel happy, how about you?

If you feel like seeing more work from Fantastic Frank check out the homes here and here. And if it's a spot of of yellow you're after, there's a whole host of homes using a pop of yellow here!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend full of long breakfasts and little rays of sunshine!

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment