Fall fabulosity and my first contest ever!

Good morning....how crazy is it that summer if officially over and fall has finally arrived? Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. We have had the weather to prove that fall is indeed here and I have to say I am so excited with the nip in the air, an excuse to clean out and reorganize my closet and revisit some of my favorite staples for fall dressing. Then of course there are the obligatory visits to the nurseries (unfortunately sans any little kids to enjoy all the fall related events with:( but I l still love and don't feel too old for the pumpkin, mums and apple picking festivities. It is practically a rite of passage!!

So today is a tribute to the start of fall and I am excited to be announcing my first contest!! I have wanted to do this for awhile and since many of my readers enjoy sending me their pictures I figured why not sponsor a contest (am going to aim for once a month, give or take) and share the goodness!!

Last Christmas when I ran posts on your Christmas and holiday decor, it warranted three posts, as there was such a plethora of pictures...my mailbox was bulging. It was such fun to share the beauty and inspiration. So first lets take a look at some really fabulous inspiration, then the low down on my first contest over entitled appropriately "Fall fabulous" Everyone is eligible to enter, so please participate!!

And of course if you did not read my "Why fall sometimes makes me cry" post, I encourage you to, think you might like it:)  Click here to see it......





































Gotta save the best for last! How sweet is that picture....ahh, the good ol days:) Anyway, now that you have gotten a beautiful dose of fall...it's your turn to share your own fall inspiration! Onto the contest......



"FALL FABULOUS" CONTEST DETAILS.....


From today until Oct. 2nd I am accepting pictures that represent what fall is to you.  It can be anything from how decorate your urns, to your front door, pictures of your kids or pets all decked out for fall, your favorite fall meal or decadent treat, a favorite fall outfit, a beautiful shot of foliage...whatever makes you happy about fall and what you think of when you hear "fall fabulous".

I will then put all the pictures together and set up voting to take place over a certain number of days. I will then compile all the votes and announce a winner. I am going to be brainstorming for a fabulous prize, but assure you....it will be worth your while!

So don't delay, get inspired and send in your pictures, I know how talented and inspiring you all are! Max. 2 pictures per entrant....pictures  can be emailed to  theenchantedhome@gmail.com. I can't wait to get this off the ground!! PLEASE PUT FALL FABULOUS in the subject line. All pictures must be your own. Thanks for entering in advance :)


If you missed my post "Style on Sunday" yesterday, click here to see it, its a fun look at fall fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment