Are you a member of the blue and white club? And a blue and white contest!

Hello and happy late afternoon....we are having the most spectacular fall weather, loving it! It's just enough for a light sweater or jacket, perfecto:) If you are like me and love blue and white, then you my friends, have indeed come to the right place!

 I announced the other day the start of my "Blue and white love" contest. This is one contest I am crazy excited about having and I promise to find a glitch free poll to upload when the time comes to make voting easy!! The rules are simple and I hope to any of my fellow blue and white lovers that you will consider sending in your pictures. Today is a perfect excuse to share some more blue and white love....does it ever get old? I say no! I have already gotten in some pretty amazing pictures.......

It is classic, timeless, always elegant and literally works inside, outside in any style home. I have seen it look amazing in more transitional homes as well as it does in very traditional ones. It is just a sure thing. So take a look at some blue and white love that I have been enjoying in many shapes, forms and ways.........

 Gorgeous blue and white wall,  J Wilson Fuqua

 My own secretary holding an oversized blue and white planter.....

 My own dining room table always has room for one more ginger jar:)

My own back patio.....where blue and white reigns supreme!

 Love this striking center hall table.....picture perfect!
 I love seeing a blue and white collection on a center hall table...perfection! J Wilson Fuqua

Gorgeous fall vignette, courtesy of Yvonne Stone Gable
 Stunning table scape by queen of elegance, Carolyne Roehme

I kind of need these, Mandarina

How pretty is this! Pierre Deux creates  a picture perfect blue and white bedroom, dreamy!

 Blue and white against the rich blue wall is really something!

 Love this picture...so serene, and a perfect spot for a blue and white collection!
 Talk about a way to wake up every morning...who needs coffee!! House Beautiful

 Rich soft yellows with blue and white are exquisite....

 Bright blues against white make for a dramatic effect

Love the effect of cheery sunny yellow against blue and white porcelain

My own breakfast room setting (and no we never eat like this lol)

 Gorgeous vignette on a center island, Classic Casual Home

Love creams mixed in with blue and white....so timelessly elegant. Asmara


Love this bedroom....cozy and so beautiful! Glam Pad

Bring it on!

 What better way than to be greeted upon entering a home than by a vignette of blue and white! J Wilson Fuqua

 My own vignette on a black French console

 The holidays are a brilliant time to display blue and white with holiday greenery

 Beautiful blue and white papered interior doors of this armoire make this so striking

Gorgeous table setting....white and blue and white flowers go together so beautifully!

Some of my most favorite blue and white goodies!

My motto is there is no such thing as too many blue and white pillows:)


Oh my word...blue and white is sooo beautiful. It is one thing that  always leaves me happy, and I seem to have my blue and white radar on 24/7.  Just love it! How about you? How do you like to use blue and white? So, onto the contest details.....


My contest theme for November is not surprisingly "Blue and white love". You know what that means..send in your pictures of your blue and white anything...however you love to display it or use it in your home, your favorite vignette, a beautifully displayed ginger jar, your plate collection, your blue and white nails, your pet wearing a blue and white something....whatever it may be.

Max. 2 pictures per entrant, please in subject line of email put "Blue and white love". I will collect pictures up until Nov. 1st . The contest will run on Nov. 4th for 2 days. Thanks in advance and I cannot wait to start receiving your pictures...I  know they will be fabulous!

Email me your pictures to theenchantedhome@gmail.com.

The lucky winner will be getting something that is blue and white and fabulous!


Thanks for stopping in. Be sure to check back on Thursday,  I have some stupendous steals and deals to announce and new gorgeous fall colors for the Annabel Ingall totes..lots of good stuff! Enjoy your day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment