Light wood, white walls and a touch of vintage

Hello! Thank you for your lovely comments yesterday on my bedroom. It's always nerve racking to post pics of my own home so I'm really grateful for your positive feedback and helpful tips :) Today's home comes from the Swedish estate agent Alvhem. My favourite features (apart from the beautiful Scandinavian blond wood and white walls of course) is the mix of modern and vintage furniture and the incredible statement wallpaper!







Alvhem
Are you a wallpaper person?

PS I love that they have thrown in a dark green chair into the mix of white chairs around the dining table. perhaps I should do this with my dining room? For the mix I see they've used an Eames DSR chair (15% off with code MYSCAN), the URBAN chair from IKEA and then flea market finds. Quite simple to achieve yet it looks so great no?

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment