Which would you choose? And a winner of the Phoebe Howard book!

Hello and happy Monday to you. Soooo happy my crazy busy weekend is over. OK, you are going to start seeing a lot of chatter and inspiration about fall on this blog in the coming weeks, let's not forget its my absolute favorite season, I love the cool air, wonderful clothes, and all the pomp and circumstance that surrounds fall.....football games, chunky sweaters, boots, crisp air, apple and pumpkin picking, fall colors, comfort foods...all my favorite things! Before we begin let me announce the winner of the wonderful Phoebe Howard book, congratulations goes to.....


Result:

66
Love those rooms and especially that kitchen! I just featured it with a link back to your FB page on my Fashion-isha Facebook page!! Have a wonderful weekend!
xo
Sharon

Congratulations Sharon! Please email me here with your shipping details. 




Moving along, imagine that you get to have a new front door freshly decorated for fall's festiviites. Which of these front doors would you choose? SO many pretties, it may require a second or third look. Tomorow my Fall fabulous contesst is on.....so many amazing pictures, I cannot wait to share with you. Let's get busy.......

CHOICE 1


CHOICE 2


 CHOICE 3

CHOICE 4

CHOICE 5


CHOICE 6

CHOICE 7

CHOICE 8


CHOICE 9


CHOICE 10


CHOICE 11


CHOICE 12

CHOICE 13


CHOICE 14

CHOICE 15


CHOICE 16

Hum....not so easy but think I can narrow it down. What makes up a beautiful fall inspired front door to you? Mums, pumpkins, corn stalks, all of it or just one or two items? I love seeing what people do and how they percieve a festive front entrance to be....afterall thats the first impression people get  of our homes, right? Better to make it a good one :) Thanks for stopping in...wishing you a wonderful day.



If you missed my new pillows, my new fall urns and fabulous scarves  click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment