Hooray for the holidays contest is on!


Hi there! I am so excited to be holding another contest...this one is entitled "Hooray for the holidays" and over the last two weeks you have been so kind to send in and share with me your interpretation of what the holidays are all about. I had said there were no rules........whether it be your little trick or treaters or your Thanksgiving turkey, a favorite vignette in your home, your home getting prepped for Christmas, a baked with love goodie, your beloved pet showing his holiday spirit and spunk or just the foliage around your neck of the woods.....whatever the holidays means to you is what I asked you to send over. And you did not disappoint!

I so enjoyed going through all your beautiful pictures and thank you for sending them in and being part of the fun!Now that I have a trustworthy poll...thanks Polldaddy, I will keep this post up  for the next two days and allow you to vote. You are able to vote for up to 4 pictures per day as I realize its nearly impossible to choose just one.

I hope you enjoy going through all of these incredible images as much as I enjoyed putting this together. One thing is to be sure, if this doesn't get you in the mood for the holidays, don't know what will! I realize it's a lot to go through and you may want to have a pen and paper nearby to jot down your faves, just bear in mind the theme "Hooray for the holidays" and decide which picture(s) best exemplify that.  Enjoy.......


Because I got so many amazing pictures, I decided to offer a first and second place prize. The first place winner will receive a Vagabond House squirrel and nut bowl  and the second place winner will a silver or ant. gold guest towel holder.


Enjoy........

CHOICE 1



CHOICE 2



CHOICE 3



CHOICE 4



CHOICE 5



CHOICE 6



CHOICE 7



CHOICE 8



CHOICE 9



CHOICE 10



CHOICE 11



CHOICE 12



CHOICE 13



CHOICE 14



CHOICE 15


CHOICE 16



CHOICE 17



CHOICE 18



CHOICE 19



CHOICE 20



CHOICE 21



CHOICE 22



CHOICE 23



CHOICE 24



CHOICE 25




CHOICE 26


CHOICE 27



CHOICE 28




CHOICE 29



CHOICE 30



CHOICE 31



CHOICE 32



CHOICE 33


CHOICE 34


CHOICE 35



CHOICE 36 (If voting for this one, please note #36 is at the very bottom of the poll, a boo boo on my part, this was the only way to fix it)



CHOICE 37




CHOICE 38



CHOICE 39



CHOICE 40


CHOICE 41



CHOICE 42


CHOICE 43


CHOICE 44


CHOICE 45


CHOICE 46

CHOICE 47


CHOICE 48


CHOICE 49


CHOICE 50



 CHOICE 51


CHOICE 52


CHOICE 53



 CHOICE 54


CHOICE 55

CHOICE 56


CHOICE 57


CHOICE 58



CHOICE 59


CHOICE 60


CHOICE 61


CHOICE 62


CHOICE 63

CHOICE 64

CHOICE 65


CHOICE 66


CHOICE 67


CHOICE 68


CHOICE 69


CHOICE 70



CHOICE 71


CHOICE 72



CHOICE 73


 CHOICE 74



CHOICE 75

CHOICE 76


CHOICE 77


CHOICE 78

CHOICE 79



 CHOICE 80


 CHOICE 81


CHOICE 82


CHOICE 83

CHOICE 84


CHOICE 85


CHOICE 86


CHOICE 87


CHOICE 88

CHOICE 89


CHOICE 90


CHOICE 91

CHOICE 92

CHOICE 93

CHOICE 94


CHOICE 95


CHOICE 96


CHOICE 97


CHOICE 98

 CHOICE 99


CHOICE 100


CHOICE 101


CHOICE 102


CHOICE 103


CHOICE 104


CHOICE 105


CHOICE 106 


CHOICE 107



Whoa!! Are you still sitting? Some real beauties don't you think? I think each and every one of them sums up the festive nature of the holidays, from Halloween to beautiful Thanksgiving, all the way to prepping  for Christmas. 

So which of these do you think fits best "Hooray for the holidays"? Since I know there are so many beauties...I have allowed it so that you can choose up to 4 favorites per day. The voting will start today and will continue until   I will announce a winner on Sunday morning where I will announce the lucky winner of the gorgeous European kitchen trivet and announce my next giveaway! 


Now as you start prepping for Christmas, be sure to have your cameras at the ready....my next contest "The magic of Christmas" will start right after Christmas, I will collect pictures until Jan. 6th and then run the contest around Jan. 8th. Thanks so much to all who sent in their beautiful, charming, funny, whimsical and serene pictures......and to all who are participating in the voting too! Thanks for stopping in, now put those thinking caps on and get ready to vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment