A Swedish apartment in notes of white, cream and beige

There's something very pretty and serene about this Gothenburg home. I'm not sure if it's the way it's been photographed, the calm white, cream and beige tones or the vintage touches or perhaps a combination of all three? But there's something about it that I really like. Have you noticed how cream / beige walls have made a bit of a come back this Autumn? Although I'm more of a white wall kind of gal there's no denying beige adds a lovely element of warmth especially as it gets darker outside (the clocks go forward in a few weeks eeeek, let's not talk about it!). I could see myself padding around here, how about you?!








Stadshem
Anything you love in particular about this home? I think the kitchen is really lovely.

I've had a couple of questions about the print and after a little research pinned it down to the Insect Alphabet print / poster by Martin Lannering here.

A big thank you to Grazia France who included my blog in a list of 'eight interior blogs to boost your apartment' (here), what an honour!

Have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment