Wishing you a Merry Christmas

Good evening!! Hard to believe tomorrow is Christmas, 2011! I want to wish each of you the merriest Christmas and happiest of holidays (for those friends who celebrate other religious holidays) To me, this season is all about joy, peace, love, togetherness, tolerance and taking a look within ourselves to see how we can become better people, to help make the world a more peaceful place. I wish for you an abundance of joy and peace and all the best wishes for an outstanding 2012!




     Merry Christmas!


And a few  quotes for your 


entertainment.......


**Top Ten Things To Say About A Christmas Gift You Don't Like**

10. Hey! There's a gift!

9. Well,well,well...

8. Boy, if I had not recently shot up 4 sizes that would've fit.

7. This is perfect for wearing around the basement.

6. Gosh. I hope this never catches fire! It is fire season though. There are lots of unexplained fires.

5. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious!

4. I love it--but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.

3. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the Federal Witness Protection Program.

2. To think--I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.

1. I really don't deserve this.



You know you've grown up when none of the things you want for Christmas can be bought at a store.




Dear Santa,
I'm writing to let you know that I've been naughty...
and it was worth it.
You fat, judgmental bastard.




"Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart. 
To a customer, service. 
To all, charity. 
To every child, a good example. 
To yourself, respect.” 




And on that note...wishing everyone a joyous 

and happy holiday!


If you missed my weekly house updates/Things I am loving Thursday post..click here!!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment