A brick house in Skåne, Sweden

Things are starting to wind down here a little now, pheweee! What a week! And today's actually a public holiday in Sweden, hurray! So I'm going to leave you with a lovely Swedish brick house from here in the Southern most county, Skåne which I spotted over at one of my favourite interior blogs La Maison D'Anna G. The home-owners have used a great mix of furniture from flea market finds, to designer items such as string shelves and svenskt tenn fabric and the Swedish staple, IKEA














Njörn Nordström for Hus o Hem via La Maison D'anna G
What do you think? D'you like the mix? It would be fun to hear your thoughts as this style is all too familiar to me.

Since it's a holiday here I'm off to spend a little time with my girls and man! I hope you have a lovely weekend! See you Monday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment