Which would you choose?

Good Friday morning to you. First things first, let me announce the lucky winner of the wonderful French boxes. Congratulations goes to.....


Result: 10 


I am a new follower! You have such a beautiful home.
Please contact me here to provide shipping details

Hope you have had a great week. I don't know about you.....but for me this was one of the busiest weeks I have had in a long long time. I am just now coming up for air and thankfully have a pretty relaxing weekend ahead me, could not have kept up this frantic pace much longer. Between a number of commitments, packing up lots of orders, bag mania around here:) and life.....its been one crazy busy week that I am so happy is winding down.

I was really hoping to have time to work on an "end of the musings" post but it was not in the cards so  hope to get that done over the weekend and share what's new and exciting! In the meantime, bought my very first sweater of the season and pair of boots (riding boots to be specific) which got me thinking.........

One of the things I love about fall is the fashion. Give me a great pair of riding boots and I am a happy girl. I had fun looking into all the ways they can be worn and thought it would make a fun post. So......here's the deal (and lets make this really fun and just assume all these super svelte bodies are included here) which look would you choose? I look forward to seeing who takes top prize. Ready, lets go.....


CHOICE 1



 CHOICE 2



 CHOICE 3




 CHOICE 4



 CHOICE 5


 CHOICE 6


 CHOICE 7



 CHOICE 8


 CHOICE 9



 CHOICE 10


 CHOICE 11


CHOICE 12


CHOICE 13

CHOICE 14


All looks shown are available at www.netaporter.com

This admittedly is not at all going to be easy, and as I always do I will go first. It did require going back more than once...look forward to seeing which you choose. Wishing you a wonderful Friday and end to your week. Thanks, as always for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment